International applicants are students who do not hold United States citizenship or resident alien status. The Office of Admissions requires the following information from an international applicant to be considered for undergraduate admission.
- A completed application form with a non-refundable $40.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- Certified copy of all secondary and post-secondary records, including marks (grades awarded) and grading scale with minimum passing mark. If records are not in English, a certified English translation must accompany the original document.
- Official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score report or other English language proficiency examinations administered by the Cultural Attache of the American Consulate or Embassy in the country in which they reside, when English is not the primary language. The test score report should be no more than two years old.
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
- A bank or scholarship letter, no more than six months old, addressed to Fayetteville State University verifying the availability of funds to cover tuition, fees, and other direct costs associated with enrolling at the university.