Year 4 - Senior Year: Career/Continued Education Seeking ~ Job Search/Transition to Work & Continued Education Activities
- Apply for graduation, if not done at end of Junior Year.
- Complete CLA+ Assessment.
- Update and develop an effective resume; have it critiqued by a career counselor.
- See your advisor to discuss mid-term grades. Plan for registration, final grades, and adjustment to your schedule.
- Become actively involved in the on-campus recruitment program, participate in on-campus interviews, information sessions and resume referral services.
- Attend ALL activities sponsored by Career Services.
- Visit Career Services for job listings, employer and graduate school information and company literature.
- Identify companies who do not interview on campus, research them and network to establish contacts.
- Plan and design your own individual job search strategy.
- Participate in mock interviews and polish your interviewing skills.
- Take all of the graduate admissions exams needed for admission to gradate/professional school.
- Join professional associations and become actively involved.
- Continue developing related work, leadership and other skills necessary for your personal career objectives.
- Apply to jobs and graduate/professional schools.