Return to the Fayetteville State University Home Page

Advisement and Transfer

FSU HomeAdvisementResourcesAdvisement and Registration ProceduresAdvisement for Continuing Students

Advisement for Continuing Students

You must consult with your officially assigned advisor to discuss your selected courses before you register. If you do not know who your advisor is, you can obtain this information from Banner:

  • Instructions on how to find your advisor information in Banner.

If no advisor has been assigned to you, please go to the following locations for assistance:  

  • If you have fewer than 30 earned hours, go to University College, Helen T. Chick Building, 672-1060.
  • If you have declared your major, go to the department of your intended major.
  • If you have 30 or more earned hours, but are undecided about your major, go the Transfer & Advisement Center 
A Constituent Institution of The University of North Carolina