Application & Committment
Students in the Bronco STAR program must be admitted to FSU through the regular admissions process.
Once you are an enrolled Bronco, we will meet with you to find out whether our services will be of benefit to our learning differences related to EFC, ADD, or ADHD. Because we do not require a diagnosis, we look for evidence and patterns in multiple overlapping ways. We will look at the following:
- Referral from an advisor, parent, instructor, or another person who has seen you engage with your education over time
- Evidence of struggle in academic pursuits (early alerts, GPA, progression, etc.)
- Your answers to a self-assessment questionnaire
- Interview with STAR staff
- To apply to the program, please visit our office at 202 in the Helen T. Chick building or give us a call at 910-672-1506