BroncoConnect for Students - BroncoConnect Home Page
The first page you see when you access BroncoConnect is your Home page. Your BroncoConnect Home page has a series of tabs accessed from the icons on the left side of the window:
- Dashboard: Displays appointments, alerts, to-do's, referrals, and kudos set by instructors or advisors.
- My Success Network includes your instructors, advisor(s), tutors, and other members of the FSU community connected with you. Also displays any services--such as academic support--connected with your courses. In many cases, you can make appointments with individuals and services in your Success Network by clicking Schedule Appointment.
- Raise Your Hand gives you an opportunity to send a general question or concern to your advisors, instructors, and other campus success professionals.
- Courses shows your current courses and any support services connected with them. As with My Success Network, so in Courses you can make appointments with instructors and services by clicking Schedule Appointment. Courses also displays attendance record if your instructor is taking attendance in BroncoConnect.
- Plans displays any sets of to-do items established by your advisors, along with the status--Open or Resolved--for each item.
- History allows you to review past appointments, to-dos, and other items.
Another handy feature is the Messages icon. This allows you to review messages sent from BroncoConnect up to six months ago. To access Messages, click on the envelope icon in the upper right corner of the Dashboard, next to your picture.
Finally, the Services tab lists all campus services connected to BroncoConnect. This includes academic support programs, the Office of Financial Aid, Career Services, and other offices that can assist you with a variety of issues.
Starting from your BroncoConnect Home page, you can get information and assistance to help you meet your academic goals.