Important reminder: Once a Book Voucher is approved and processed, the Book Voucher will not be removed or adjusted on the Student Account. If a Book Voucher is approved by the Business Office and Financial Aid funds are reversed, the charges on the account are the responsibility of the student and the account balance is due immediately.
Fall 2012 Book Voucher Schedule is as follows:
Monday - January 2, 2013, Student Accounts Receivable will send the book voucher invitation electronically to the student's FSU email address and will begin accepting book voucher request from students.
January 17, 2013 is last day to apply for a book voucher.
Book Voucher Process
All book vouchers and refunds are now processed by ECSI. Sign UP Now to ensure your refunds and book vouchers are not delayed www.ecsi.net/refunds.
Important Processing Information:
- All book voucher invitations will be sent electronically to the student's FSU email address. Students must respond to this notification as indicated on the email, your book voucher request will be sent electronically to student accounts receivable. As Book Vouchers are being reviewed and processed to student accounts, you will be notified by email of approval or disapproval.
- Student Accounts will work diligently to promptly process request, processing time will vary and is contingent upon student response level, please allow 72 – 96 hours for processing.
Please be advised:
To Qualify for a Book Voucher:
You must have completed all financial aid processes by deadline dates, as defined by the Financial Aid Office to receive aid, and
The financial aid awarded amount must be more than your tuition and fee charges, and
You must be registered for classes for the term related to the book voucher request, and
Book voucher request will be reviewed with the book store rental system to verify need.
Important Facts regarding your Book Voucher:
- Once a Book Voucher is approved and processed, the Book Voucher will not be adjusted or reversed on the Student Account.
- A Book Voucher may be denied by the Business Office, if denied you will be informed via your FSU email account.
- A Book Voucher will reduce the amount of your Financial Aid refund check and will be reflected as such. A charge posting to your student account identified as Book Voucher Advance will be reflected on your student account.
- A Book Voucher may not exceed $200 and is limited to the amount of the financial aid refund due. If your refund is less than $200 your book voucher can not exceed the amount of your Financial Aid refund.
- A Book Voucher will only be processed in $100 and $200 denominations.
- If a Book Voucher is approved by the Business Office and Financial Aid funds are reversed, the charges on the account are the responsibility of the student and the account balance is due immediately.
- Students will be issued "ONLY" one Book Voucher per semester. When requesting a voucher, please be sure to consider cost of all books (not covered under the book rental program) and supplies for the semester.