The last day to waive insurance fees is the last day of late registration as noted on the Academic Calendar. No Exceptions!
- All students are assessed an insurance fee. This is mandated by Fayetteville State University policy.
- Student Insurance fees are assessed at the rate determined by the contracted health care provider.
- The insurance fee must be waived online at www.studentinsurance.com; students must complete the Health Insurance Waiver form and provide Proof of Insurance.
- Students do not need to contact the Cashier's Office or Student Accounts for verification of insurance waiver; Student Health Services notifies the Student Account's Office of students eligible to waive through an electronic download of data to student accounts. This process will not begin until after the last day to waive insurance.
- The last day to waive insurance fees for all semesters is the last day of late registration as noted on the Academic Calendar.
- For more information, please contact Student Health Services at 910-672-1454.
- Additional information may also be obtained on the Student Health Services webpage.