Major services delivered by the Center for Economic Education are:
- Improve on and off-campus teaching of economics with particular emphasis on pre-service and in-service school teacher training.
- Consult with public schools, educational agencies, and community groups on matters relating to curriculum, content, materials and strategies.
- Conduct research in economic education and disseminate updated information on economic issues in the community.
- Mobilize community interest in and support by developing cooperative working relationships with other groups committed to economic education.
- Develop and distribute appropriate materials useful in the economic education effort.
- Provide teacher training for the Stock Market Game
Information Request Form