College of Education
Fayetteville State University
1200 Murchison Road
Fayetteville, NC 28301
Monday - Friday | 8:00 am -5:00 pm
· Advises students in determining education as a major.
· Helps students understand and follow a pathway from declaration through graduation with milestones, decisions and interests.
· Assists with reviews of programs and provides transcript valuation for students.
· Encourages students to major in Teacher Education Programs.
· Assists in achieving and sustaining retention and graduation rate at FSU.
· Enhances student awareness about educational resources available (e.g., PRAXIS Lab, Resource Lab and Tutorial Services)
· Monitors advisees' academic progress and initiates contact to suggest appropriate correction or reevaluation of academic goals.
· Participates in campus organizations and activities to reinforce retention.