Masters of School Administration
The Masters of School Administration is designed to prepare school leaders for the nation. Our program is a 42-credit, cohort-based degree program. It is administered as an Administrative Clinical Model. Under this model all students are considered full-time and are required to demonstrate their knowledge, skills and ability through year-long internship. The program cohort begins each fall and completes all requirements in two years.
- Prepare visionary school leaders for the restructuring of school and the development of shared accountability for teaching and learning.
- Develop well-rounded school leaders as creative agents for change.
- Develop ethnically sensitive and open-minded school leaders who have the knowledge and skills needed to respond to social, political and economic changes, and to quality, equity, and gender issues.
- Recruit, select, and prepare school leaders, with special focus on women and minorities who demonstrate potential for outstanding educational leadership.
- Provide school leaders with an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge, skills, and abilities through clinical experiences and a full-time year-long internship.
Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
Our Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership is an innovative 3-year program designed to provide an interdisciplinary focus on leadership and the tools, theories & experiences necessary to succeed in creating inclusive and equitable learning environments. Students may choose a focus in PK-12 or higher education. We offer a cohort-based (approx. 18 students) Research Clinical Model with online, hybrid, and weekend classes to accommodate our candidates.
- Produce transformative leaders who are capable of creating a new educational paradigm.
- Combine theory with practice to provide candidates with a detailed understanding of the complex issues impacting education and student achievement.
- Prepare leaders to successfully transform current educational settings into inclusive and equitable learning environments.
- Address the crisis of educating historically underserved diverse communities using an interdisciplinary focus on leadership.
Curriculum Planning Guide and Degree Audit Worksheets - Printer Friendly
Curriculum Planning Guide and Degree Audit Worksheets - Save As MS Excel