Project Name: Annual Open-ended Service Agreement (Designer Solicitation)
Closing Date: January 29, 2016 (Due by 5:00 PM to be considered).
Project Description: Annual Open-ended Service Agreement for Design and Engineering Services during 2016-2017. Services for small projects on an as-needed basis for the disciplines listed below. Each project budget (includes design, construction and contingency) is not to exceed $500,000.
1. Architectural Design
2. Civil Engineering
3. Structural Engineering
4. Environmental and Hazardous Materials Engineering
5. Landscape Architectural Design
6. Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Commissioning and Fire Protection Engineering
7. Special Inspections and Testing Engineering
8. Roofing Consultant Engineering
9. Surveying and GIS Services
Critical Selection Factors: Interested firms can participate in the process by submitting a current SF-330 Form (one original only) and addressing the following in a written proposal. Please note that only one copy of the proposal is requested and the length should be limited to five (5) pages (Exclusive of the SF 330 Form). Please complete one proposal for each service that you are submitting. Firms are requested to assure receipt of proposals at address listed below by 5:00 PM, January 29, 2016. Note: In order to offer architectural or engineering services in response to this solicitation, the proposer must be licensed in the State of North Carolina.
1. Experience and expertise with similar projects, highlighting projects with the UNC System and other North Carolina state agencies
2. Past performance on similar projects
3. Adequate staff with appropriate experience and training
4. Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) and/or Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) representation
5. Availability and proximity to the Campus
Designer Selection Process: Following the receipt of proposals, a University Selection Committee will shortlist, possibly interview and make a recommendation of selection to the Chancellor and University Board of Trustees.
Questions: Contact Mabel Campion at 910-672-1431 or email@example.com
Proposal Submittal: Fayetteville State University
Facilities Management- Planning & Construction
Attn: Open-ended Service Agreements
1200 Murchison Road
Fayetteville, NC 28301