Reusable To Go Containers & Cups
A Campus Sustainability Initiative that began on September 14, 2009.
Do your part to:
- Help reduce waste on campus.
- Conserve natural resources and materials.
- Reduces University cost of managing solid waste.
- Promote more responsible personal, lifetime habits.
To Get Started:
- Pick up your reusable to go box and cup in the dining hall or lobby of RJSC & sign off that you have received them.
- Meal plan members will receive them for free. (The initial cost of the to go box & cup is being paid for by the University as part of the University’s Sustainability Initiative).
- Non- meal plan members may purchase a cup for $3 and a to go box for $3.75.
- Bring your to go box & cup to the dining hall when you would like to take your food out with you.
- You will trade in your to go box with a clean and sanitized one.
- You are responsible for keeping your cup clean as it will not be traded in for a clean one.
- If you forget or lose your to go box or cup: Don’t worry you can purchase another to go box for $3.75 and another cup for $3.00. Meal plan members will only receive one of each for free.
- If you want to eat in: No need to bring in your to go box or cup, just leave in your room.
- You only need to bring in your box to be traded in for a clean and sanitized one when you want to take your food out.
- You will NOT be able to sit in the dining hall with a to go box.
- Once you have signed off on getting your to go box and cup, you will NOT be able to get a Styrofoam container. If you are not part of the meal plan, you may participate by purchasing a to go box and cup.