What Does a Student Mean to us?
- A student is the most important person in our department.
- A student is not an interruption of our work; he/she is the purpose of it.
- A student is a part of our work-not an outsider.
- A student is not just a statistic; he/she is a flesh and blood human being with feelings and emotions like ourselves.
- A student is a person who comes to us with his/her needs or wants; it is our job to fill them.
- A student is deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give him/her.