First Steps pre-vU
The First Steps pre-vU will help prepare students for First Steps pre-registration. Students who read these pages and follow the links will be able to get the most out of their First Steps with the University. Topics covered include:
- First Steps Reminder: Basic information about the event - when, where, what you will do, etc.
- Student Health Information: First Steps is an opportunity to speak with staff from Student Health Services, who will be happy to answer any questions you might have. They will help you complete the forms, which you can turn in at First Steps as well.
- FAFSA: First Steps is an opportunity to speak with staff from Financial Aid, who will be happy to answer any questions you might have. They will help you complete the FAFSA if you are unable to complete it before First Steps.
- Pre-Registration occurs for all First-Time Freshman. This overview explains how to ensure you have the best pre-registered schedule for you and how you the advantages of being pre-registered. Any student who does not attend First Steps will have their schedule dropped.
- Placement Testing explains how we use placement scores and what to expect when you test at First Steps.