The University seeks to admit undergraduate students whose academic preparation is strong, who desire to succeed, who are highly motivated academically, professionally, and personally.
- Military students using Tuition Assistance (TA) seeking admission or readmission to Fayetteville State University (FSU) must utilize the GoArmyEd portal.
- Complete the Common Application, and select FSU as your home school.
- For assistance with this process visit Fort Bragg Education Center, 4520 Knox Street Wing J, Fort Bragg, NC 28307
- Complete Safety Addendum Questionnaire at uncfsu.edu/admissions/forms.
- Request ALL official documents:
- College/University Transcript(s)
- Military Joint Service Transcript (JST)
- High School Transcript
- Mail all officials transcript(s) to Fayetteville State University, P.O. Box 70156, Fort Bragg, NC 28307.
- All official documents must be received prior to completion of first Term
- Check your AKO email for FSU Acceptance letter
- Contact FSU/Fort Bragg Center after receipt of your acceptance letter for assistance with registration.
Military Students using tuition assistance (TA) who have not attended the university for one or more semesters:
Students who have not attended the university for more than one (1) semester must:
- file a complete application with a $40.00 (non-refundable) fee
- furnish official transcripts from all institutions attended since their last enrollment
The Office of Admissions will waive the application fee for students who have only been away from the University for one semester.
- Submit a Fayetteville State application http://www.uncfsu.edu/ftbraggcampus/forms to the Fort Bragg Campus
- Non-Refundable Application Fee $40.
- Official High School Transcript (if applicable)
- Official College transcripts
- Joint Services Transcript
- DD 214
For additional resources, visit the main FSU website's Prospective Students page.
For Your Information