The University seeks to admit undergraduate students whose academic preparation is strong, who desire to succeed, who are highly motivated academically, professionally, and personally.
- Military students using Tuition Assistance (TA) seeking admission or readmission to Fayetteville State University (FSU) must utilize the GoArmyEd portal.
- Complete the Common Application, and select FSU as your home school.
- For assistance with this process visit Fort Bragg Education Center, 4520 Knox Street Wing J, Fort Bragg, NC 28307
- Complete Safety Addendum Questionnaire at uncfsu.edu/admissions/forms.
- Request ALL official documents:
- College/University Transcript(s)
- Military Joint Service Transcript (JST)
- High School Transcript
- Mail all officials transcript(s) to Fayetteville State University, P.O. Box 70156, Fort Bragg, NC 28307.
- All official documents must be received prior to completion of first Term
- Check your AKO email for FSU Acceptance letter
- Contact FSU/Fort Bragg Center after receipt of your acceptance letter for assistance with registration.
- Submit a Fayetteville State application http://www.uncfsu.edu/ftbraggcampus/forms to the Fort Bragg Campus
- Non-Refundable Application Fee $40.
- Official High School Transcript (if applicable)
- Official College transcripts
- Joint Services Transcript
- DD 214
For additional resources, visit the main FSU website's Prospective Students page.
For Your Information