Return to the Fayetteville State University Home Page

Fort Bragg Center

FSU HomeFtbraggcampusMyCAA

MyCAA - My Career Advancement for Military Spouses


The MyCAA program is for Military spouses married to an Active Duty or activated National Guard or Reserve service member.  To determine your eligibility for this program, and to register, please go to the MyCAA website.

If you are eligible for the MyCAA program please follow the steps below.

1.  Apply for the MyCAA program on the MyCAA website

2.  Upload courses 

  • Once your account is active on the MyCAA website you will need to upload the courses you plan to take at Fayetteville State University.

3.  Register for courses 

  •  You can register online through the Banner Portal or by contacting your Academic Advisor.

4.  Request MyCAA funding for your courses 

  • Before the start date of each course you will need to go onto MyCAA to request the funding for the course(s) you plan to take. If you have questions please contact your MyCAA Education Counselor. 
  • Please review: Things to remember when requesting MyCAA funding 
  • Please note: MyCAA does not cover any fees. (Ex. Technology Fee, Class Fee, Books etc…)  
  • The Post 9/11 GI Bill and MyCAA funding are not refundable to students.  If a student is planning on using MyCAA funding, you cannot use it with the Chap. 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill within the same semester.   

5.  Submit FA MyCAA form to the FSU Third Party Billing office via: 

  • In order for us to post the MyCAA funding to your student account you must submit your FA form to us. 
  • Please review: How to Print your MyCAA FA form

Note: For information regarding funding of MyCAA. click here.

How to Print your MyCAA FA form:

  1. Go to the MyCAA home page and click on “Career and Training Plan.” 
  2. Click occupation (nursing, pharmacy tech, other, etc) to open up the plan. 
  3. Click the blue arrow next to a course that has “Funding Applied” next to it. 
  4. Click “Print FA.” 
  5. Submit FA MyCAA form to the Thrid Party Billing Office,

For further assistance, contact Veronica, or (910) 672-2965.  

A Constituent Institution of The University of North Carolina