Return to the Fayetteville State University Home Page

Department of Government and History

FSU Home GHPHistoryHistory FAQ

History FAQ

How do I find out the office hours of my advisor?

Faculty office hours are posted on their office doors. Faculty directories are posted in the halls of TS and JKSA. You can also check with the department secretaries located in JKSA 101 and 201.

Where can I go for help with writing?

The university has a writing center available to all students. You can find them here:

How can I change my major?

Go to the 'current student' section of the university homepage and click on change major/declare major link.

How do I apply for graduation?

In consultation with your adivsor an academic audit should be conducted. After you have earned 90 credit hours you should apply for graduation through the registrar's office. The registrar's office will generate a degree evaluation and this should be used by you and your advisor to determine any/all remaining requirements to be met. For more information go to:

A Constituent Institution of The University of North Carolina