Our nation is faced with the presence of unforeseen vulnerability and the recognition that now, more than ever, there is a need for global interdependence. Our knowledge of the international scene and a global understanding of issues of the world must become the focus. >> Read More
News and Events
- Please save the date for Global Awarenss Day 2016 on Wednesday, March 23 from 10 am to 3 pm in the Student Center. Classes, campus, and the community are welcome to attend and participate in various activities, including international cultural exhibits (10:00-11:50 am), an international cuisine tasting (12:00-12:50 pm), and a global talent show (1:00-2:50 pm).
- FSU offers five Global Understanding courses with institutions in China and India in Spring 2015. >> Read More
- FSU offers Spring 2015 Global Understanding Workshop Training Session and Summer 2015 Global Understanding Course Travel Awards for faculty. >> Read More
- FSU hosted Global Awareness Day in the Student Center in March 2015, including international cultural exhibits, an international cuisine tasting, and a global talent show with participants from campus and the community. Professors and participants are welcome to contact Mrs. Antoinette Boyer at email@example.com for a record of students' attendance or a certificate of participation. >> Read More
- Christopher Darden, FSU May 2014 MBA graduate, received a four year, full scholarship (tuition, fees, room, board and a monthly stipend) to study at Inner Mongolia Normal University, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China. Christopher left for China in fall 2014.
- The Office of Honors and International Education Programs works closely with the UNC Exchange Program to provide hundreds of study abroad opportunities to our students. >> Read More
- The Office of Honors and International Education Programs actively attracts international students from all over the world. >> Read More
Office of Honors and International Education Programs
Fayetteville State University
1200 Murchison Rd.
Fayetteville, NC 28301
Hackley Honors Hall, Suites 117 & 118
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Phone: (910) 672-2153
Fax: (910) 672-1981
Dr. Yunkai Chen, Director of Honors and International Education Programs
Mrs. Deborah Vasquez, International Student/Cultural Immersion Program Advisor
Mrs. Antoinette Boyer, Administrative Support Associate
Dr. Alison Van Nyhuis, Associate Professor and Global Literacy Coordinator