How do I Pay my Bill?
To complete your financial obligations for your registration, you can pay your bill by credit card online:
Assuming you are already logged in from the Banner Home Page:
How do I log in?
- Select “Student”
- Select "Student Accounts"
- Select "View and Pay Bills."
- Select Term
- On the Account Summary page, click on the "Credit Card Payment" link at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your credit card information and click on "Submit Payment."
Additional Payment Options
- Pay by credit card over the phone by contacting the Cashier's Office at 910-672-2606 or 910-672-2117.
- Pay in person in the Cashier’s office in the Lilly Gym Building, 2nd floor
- Mail a check to:
Fayetteville State University
c/o Business and Finance Office
1200 Murchison Rd.
Fayetteville, NC 28301