Financial Aid Instructions
These instructions are applicable only for students who have been admitted to Fayetteville State University and who have filed the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the current academic year. The financial aid application process normally requires four-six weeks for completion.
- Select “Student Services and Financial Aid” [View screenshot]
- Select "Financial Aid" [View screenshot].
- To review overall status, select "My Overall Status of Financial Aid." [View screenshot]
- Select 2005-06 aid year. [View screenshot]
- Select the appropriate link below [View screenshot]:
- select "unsatisfied student requirements" to determine any outstanding steps you must take to complete financial aid
- select "cost of attendance" to see your total cost of education (this is NOT the amount of your award);
- select "awarded financial aid" to see your financial aid award
- select academic transcript (used to determine academic eligibility for financial aid)
- select "financial aid award history" to see previous year's awards.
Questions about specific information, either email or visit the Financial Aid office in the lower level of the Barber Bldg. Phone numbers: 910-672-1325 or 1-800-368-4210.