How do I Register for Classes?
For All Students
Assuming you are already logged in from the Banner Home Page:
How do I log in?
Students need an ALTERNATE PIN to register, and seniors register first. >> More info
- Select “Student Services.” [View screenshot]
- Select "Registration." [View screenshot]
- Select "Add/Drop classes." [View screenshot]
- Select Term
- Contact your advisor to receive your Alternate PIN
- Enter your alternate registration PIN. [View screenshot]
- Click "Class Search" to find specific sections of each class you want to take. [View screenshot]
- Select a Subject (e.g., English, Physical Education), and enter a course number. You can also enter other search criteria such as days and times.
- Click Submit to see all classes that correspond to the search criteria selected.
- Review the class sections to find a section that you want. Click the check box to the left of the section you want. If there is no check box, that section is closed. Look for another.
(HINT: Write down the course, days, and times for each class. This will help you avoid selecting classes that conflict with classes you have already selected.) [View screenshot]
- Click "Register" to add the class.
- When you have registered for all your classes, log out of Banner by clicking "Exit."
You can review your schedule at any time by logging in to Banner.