What is my PIN?
The first time you log in to Banner, you will be requested to change your PIN number.
Your initial PIN is your birth date - mmddyy
- Your initial PIN is your birth date - mmddyy
- Example: 011567
- If this is your initial login, you will be requested to change your PIN number. You will see something similar to the below:
Your PIN has expired. Please change it now.
- Enter Old PIN: (Enter your PIN just entered)
- New PIN: (Enter a new 6 digit number – Use numbers only)
- Re-enter New PIN: (Re-enter your new 6 digit number for confirmation).
Enter a security question.
- If this is your initial login, you will be asked to enter a question and an answer that will remind you of what your PIN number is if you forget it.
- Enter a question.
- Enter an answer
I can't remember my PIN (that I have already changed)
- Enter Banner Student ID (or Banner ID for faculty/staff)
- Leave PIN field blank
- Click on the Forgot PIN? button.
- It will prompt you to answer your security question.
- Enter the answer to your security question and Submit Answer.
I can't remember the answer to my security question either!
If you have forgotten your PIN and the answer to your security question, call the ITTS Helpdesk at (910) 672-HELP to have it reset.