The account used to login to the Canvas LMS is your FSU Network Account (not your 83#, not your email address). Your Network Account is the left side of your FSU email address, to the left of the "@" symbol in your FSU email address.
- Most users (all students & faculty) use their FSU Network Accounts to authenticate into the Canvas LMS.
- The login page for all students and faculty is located here: https://uncfsu.instructure.com
- Network passwords expire every 90 days. If your password isn't working, here are a few ways to reset it, or have it reset:
- Visit the Self Service Portal and attempt to reset your password: https://selfserve.uncfsu.edu:8443/showLogin.cc
- If you are on campus, you can attempt to login to a Network PC. If your password has expired, you will be prompted to enter a new password. *You will need to know what your previous password was during this process.
- Call the ITTS Help Desk at (910) 672-HELP (672-4357) and ask for a Password Reset.
- There are a few exceptions, and those users that do not have an FSU Network Account, but have been given a Canvas account & password can attempt to login at the following location:
Once you are logged into Canvas there is a great deal of help available to you. Find the ?Help logo in the bottom left navigation area and click on it.
- Ask Your Instructor a Question.
- Search the Canvas Guides (How to do stuff in Canvas.)
- Report a Problem
- Canvas Support Hotline (Phone 'em.)
- Chat with Canvas Support
- FSU Canvas Student Orientation (Student Canvas Self-Training Course)
- Ask the Community
- Submit a Feature Idea