Student Technicians Printer Paper Delivery
The Student Technician will pick up paper from the campus warehouse and deliver it to printers across campus. The student will also work with Hewlett-Packard Managed Printing Services in tracking statistics and trends on campus-wide paper usage.
Specific duties include:
- Track and record paper usage of university departments and determine when and where paper is needed.
- Utilize the ticketing system to track incoming tickets from campus departments requesting paper.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Positive customer service attitude and skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Ability to interact well and work cooperatively with campus community, including but not limited to students, faculty and staff.
- Must have a willingness to learn.
- Must show initiative and responsibility.
- Punctuality and reliability in attendance.
- Must be knowledgeable or proficient in use and support of various Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite and other office automation software and tools.
- The independency of work will depend on the student level, knowledge and skill set.
How to Apply
ITTS Job Applications are accepted electronically. For questions or comments, contact Alana Stephenson.