BEEPS Eligibility Requirements
Students must meet all of the requirements below in order to be considered for employment with ITTS.
- Students must be in good academic standing with the university.
- Students must have and maintain a 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Students must provide midterm and/or final grades for the semester(s) for which they are applying.
- Students must provide current class schedules for the semester(s) for which they are applying.
- Students must be self motivated as well as show initiative and enthusiasm.
- Students must be able to work independently and with a team.
- Students must have good written and oral communication skills.
BEEPS Program Information
- Hiring priority is given to students with a major or minor in Computer Science or Management Information Systems. However, any student who meets the BEEPS requirements may apply to work with ITTS. Basic computer skills and some technical knowledge are preferred.
- Students will be limited to a maximum of 20 hours per week.
- Students applying for summer employment must be registered for Summer Session I or II and/or pre-registered for the following Fall semester.
- Graduating students can remain BEEPS members only if they have been accepted to a graduate program at Fayetteville State University and are enrolled in classes.