Students can make an appointment by calling 910-672-1033, if there is no answer please leave a voicemail. Also, students can walk in and speak to the office manager to set up an appointment.
- Students who have made appointments are priority to their assigned tutor: please be patient if the tutor is finishing up with another student.
- When arriving to the Writing Center please be prepared with writing materials including assignment sheets, rough drafts, books, etc. The more equipped you are the easier it will be to get started.
- PLEASE contact the Writing Center if your appointment has been compromised in any way. You are allowed to reschedule.
- Make sure you sign-in and out for each session in the Writing Center.
- All students receive a white consultation form as proof of their visit to the center; ALL visits are reported to instructors.
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, Please respect our tutors they are available to assist you.
- There is a printer for student use inside the Writing Center.