Students are encouraged to make an appointment by calling the Writing Center directly at (910) 672-1033. If there is no answer, please leave a voicemail. Also, students can walk in and speak to the lab manager to set up an appointment.
- Students must schedule an appointment to be guaranteed service. Those who have made appointments are priority to their assigned tutor. Please be patient if the tutor is finishing up with another student.
- Appointments are scheduled for up to 45 minutes. Follow-up appointments may be made after the session.
- When arriving to the Writing Center please be prepared with writing materials including assignment sheets, rough drafts, books, etc. The more equipped you are the easier it will be to get started. (There is a printer for student use inside the Writing Center.)
- PLEASE contact the Writing Center if your appointment has been compromised in any way. You are allowed to reschedule. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will lose your appointment. No-shows affect future Writing Center use.
- Make sure you sign-in and out for each session in the Writing Center.
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Please respect our tutors; they are available to assist you.