Dr. Bing Wu is a Professor of Computer Science in the Department of Mathematics & Computer Science at Fayetteville State University. Dr. Wu received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from Florida Atlantic University in 2006. Dr. Wu's research areas include cyber security, smart sensing & mobile computing, and key management. Dr. Wu has served as a program committee member and referee in a number of international conferences and journals.
- Wu, B. (2014). A Hierarchical Authentication Scheme in Wireless Sensor Networks. The Third IEEE Annual International Workshop on Mission-Oriented Wireless Sensor Networking (MiSeNet 2014).
- Wu, B. (2011). Simulation Based Performance Analyses on RIPv2, EIGRP, and OSPF Using OPNET. Digital Commons at FSU, October 2011. http://digitalcommons.uncfsu.edu/macsc_wp/11/.
- Wu, B., et al. (2010). A Simple Group Key Management Approach for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. The 5th IEEE International Conference on Networking, Architecture, and Storage (NAS 2010).
- Wu, B., et al. (2009). An Efficient Group Key Management Scheme for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. International Journal of Security and Networks. vol. 4(1/2), pp. 125-134, 2009.
- Wu, B., et al (2008). A Survey of Key Management in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, in Handbook of Research on Wireless Security, Y. Zhang, J. Zheng, and M. Ma (eds.), Idea Group Inc., ISBN: 978-1-59904-899-4. Chapter XXX, pp. 479-499, 2008.
- Wu, B., et al. (2007). Secure and Efficient Key Management in Mobile Ad Hoc Wireless Networks. Journal of Network and Computer Applications (JNCA). vol. 30, pp. 937-954, 2007.