Dr. Bao, is currently a professor at the UNC Fayetteville State University. She graduated from the Fujian Normal University in China with a B.S. and M.S. in Mathematics and later earned a Ph.D in Statistics and Probability from Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China and a Ph.D in Electrical Engineering from North Carolina State University, NC, USA.
- Bao, Y., Yin, Y. Musa, L. (2015). Face Recognition and Using Ratios of Face Features in Gender Identification. Las Vegas, Nevada: Proceedings of International Conference on Image Processing, Computer Vision, & Pattern Recognition. pp. 17-23.
- Bao, Y., Krim, H. (2014). Discrete Multi-Scale Transforms in Signal Processing. Academic Press Library in Signal Processing, 1st Edition Signal Processing Theory and Machine Learning (vol. 1, Chapter 9, pp. 467-560 (total 127 pages)). Elsevier.
- Bao, Y. Maudsley, A. (2012), Polynomial Fitting Improved Bayesian Reconstruction Method for Whole Brain Volumetric MRSI Metabolite Images. The Open Medical Imaging Journal, accepted, in press.
- Tang, W. and Bao, Y. (advisor) (2012) "Divergence Measurements of Empty Parking Spaces", Explorations, Vol. VII, pp118-135
- Bao, Y. (2011). Mathematical Analysis of SMASH-Based Reconstruction Methods for Parallel MRI. International Journal of Intelligent Computing in Medical Science and Image Processing, 4(1), 65-76.
- Bao,Y and Wong K., 2010, Simulation of Grass Land Distribution in North Carolina, Proceedings of ICEME.
- Y. Bao and A. Maudsley, 2007, Improved reconstruction for MR spectroscopic imaging, full paper, IEEE Transactions on Medical imaging (TMI), May, No. 5 pp. 686-695.
- Y. Bao and A. Maudsley, 2007, Parallel image reconstruction in the GRAPPA formalism, IBIS
- Y. Bao and A. Maudsley, 2006, Polynomial fitting adapted volumetric metabolite image reconstruction, ISMRM proceedings for Data processing for MR Spectroscopy and Imaging
- Y. Bao and A. Maudsley, 2006, MRSI Data reconstruction using generalized SENSE, IBIS
- Y. Bao and A. Maudsley, 2003, Improved MR metabolite image reconstruction. in Proceedings of IEEE workshop on statistical signal processing.
- Y. Bao and H. Krim, 2004, Smart nonlinear diffusion: a probabilistic approach, full paper, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI), Jan. Vol. 26. No.1. pp. 63-72
- Y. Bao and H. Krim, 2001, Upon bridging scale-space to multiscale frame analyses, book chapter in Wavelets in Signal and Image Analysis: From Theory to Practice, Computational Imaging and Vision, Volume 19, one book chapter (Chapter 6), Editors: A. A. Petrosian and F. Meyer, Kluwer Publisher.
- Y. Bao, 1999, The absolute continuity for the occupation time of the super Ornstein-Uhlenbeck, Acta Mathematica Scientia, Vol. 19 No. 1