How to Submit an Achievement?
How to Create and Submit an Achievement
Contact Ms. Deborah McPherson, FSU Merit Pages Coordinator, at email@example.com if you need assistance: ·
- Submit using Online Contribution Form
- Within the form...
- You can search for existing FSU students OR
- You can upload a spreadsheet of a list of FSU student
- Add Topic, Headline, and Description (required)
- Topic Example: Fall 2016 Dean's List
- Headline Example: Fayetteville State University Congratulates Students Named to Fall 2016 Dean's List
- Description Example: (No more than 2 to 3 sentences)
- Fayetteville State University proudly supports academic achievement and is pleased to honor outstanding undergraduate students to its Fall 2016 Dean's List. To earn this distinction, students completed at least twelve (12) semester hours and earned a GPA of 3.2 to 3.74.
- Add Photo/Logo (optional)
- Complete Contribution Form with your contact information.
- Click Submit: Completed Contribution Form goes to Ms. Deborah McPherson.