What is Merit Pages?
Merit Pages is an online resume to highlight student accomplishments. Specifically, it is an individualized web page and social media tool to publicize student achievements. FSU students can show special recognition, honors, activities, jobs, internships, references, and more. Students can further share their Merit Pages through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Benefits of Merit Pages
- All FSU Students Have a Merit Page Created by Fayetteville State University
- You can accept the page or opt out when you are notified by email.
- FSU adds accomplishments that automatically show up on your page.
- Students can add a profile photo, bio, work experiences, and other activities, such as academic and co-curricular accomplishments.
- Students can connect Merit to their social network (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin).
- Showcase to Potential Employers
- You can include your Merit Page URL on your resume and share it with potential employers or graduate admissions counselors.
- Merit is a powerful way to show employers a positive, professional online profile of your successes, skills, and expertise gained while attending FSU.
- Potential employers can find the "good stuff" about you when they search online -- which more than 75% of hiring managers do!