Enrollment Criteria and Procedures
- Priority is given to minority and/or female students.
- Must be a sixth through twelfth grade student maintaining at least a C average with an interest in mathematics and/or science.
- Must have the potential to successfully master and complete enhanced coursework and not exemplify any disciplinary problems.
- Must complete an enrollment application and pay a $50, Non-Refundable, registration fee.
- Students and Parent(s) must make a commitment to actively participate in the Precollege Program via Saturday Academy, Summer Scholars program, and Parent activities.