The Educational Talent Search Program is funded by the U.S. Department of Education for the purpose of providing educational / academic support services to students in middle and high school, who reside in Cumberland, Robeson, and Hoke counties. The purpose of Educational Talent Search is to prepare students for college.
- Academic Support Workshops
- College Tours
- Cultural Enrichment Activities
Talent Search participants are in grades 6-12 and attend the following schools:
- E.E. Smith High School
- Douglas Byrd High School
- Hoke County High School
- West Hoke Middle School
- Red Springs Middle School
- Red Springs High School
There is no cost to students participating in the Talent Search program.
Enrolling in Talent Search
The Talent Search program is a college prep program designed to provide educational/academic support services and activities for middle and high school students who meet the federal eligibility criteria.
How Can I Enroll in the Talent Search Program?Click below for the application for your school
- Cumberland County (Douglas Byrd & E.E. Smith High School) Application Click Here
- Middle School Application (Red Springs & West Hoke Middle School) Click Here
- Robeson & Hoke County (Hoke County & Red Springs High School) Application Click Here
This program is funded by the U.S. Department of Education.
Educational Talent Search
Department of College Access Programs
Fayetteville State University
1200 Murchison Road
Fayetteville, NC 28301
Chick Building Room 216 D
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone: 910 672 1686
Fax: 910 672 1854
Cheryl M. Adams - Program Coordinator