FSU Home → Registrar
The Registrar handles student records, processes registration requests, schedules classes and maintains class lists, enforces the rules for entering or leaving classes, and keeps a permanent record of grades and transcripts.
May 20 - Deadline for Course Withdrawal - Intersession
May 22 - Deadline for University Withdrawal - Intersession
June 15 - Deadline for Course Withdrawal - Summer I
June 19 - Deadline for University Withdrawal - Summer
July 20 - Deadline for Course Withdrawal - Summer II
July 24 - Deadline for University Withdrawal - Summer II
Summer I, Summer II, and Fall 2015 registration begins April 13, 2015
The schedule is as follows:
· May 31, Summer I - Registration ends
· June 1, Summer I - First day of classas & late registration begins
· June 3, Summer I - Late registration ends
· July 5, Summer II - Registration ends
· July 6, Summer II - First day of classes & late registration begins
· July 8, Summer II - Late Registration ends
· August 17, Fall - Registration ends
· August 18, Fall - First day of classes & late registration begins
· August 24, Fall - Late registration ends
(ALERT! - If you register for online courses, there may be additional fees for verification of student identity for proctored examinations. You should contact your chosen proctor for fee information or refer to UNC Academic Services Portal at Proctor Information.)
NEW! Graduation Application and Payment Option in Banner
Who may apply?
Undergraduate students - Senior
Graduate students - Masters Level (Must have earned at least 21 credit hours)
Doctoral Level (Must have earned at least 54 credit hours)
Before you apply
NOTE: Graduation Application fees are non-refundable. Please ensure that you will be able to meet all requirements by the expected graduation semester prior to applying. Students who fail to meet graduation requirements automatically void their candidacy for that particular graduation term. If the student does not complete the necessary degree requirements within two semesters of his/her expected term of graduation, then the student must re-apply and pay an additional application fee.
2014-2015 Academic Calendar is now available.
Classes, reports. >> Read More