Please send all inquiries concerning graduation to RegComm@uncfsu.edu. You must include your Name, Banner ID and Degree Program in the e-mail.
Watch "How to Wear Your Regalia" on YouTube
||Friday, May 3, 2013
||9:00-9:45 a.m. - Pick up line-up card
||10:00 a.m. - Rehearsal begins
Commencement Dress Attire
|Formal Academic Regalia (gown, hood, cap, tassle): Watch "How to Wear Your Regalia"
Please wear dark-colored skirt, dress, or pants and shoes.
|| Please wear a shirt and tie, and dark slacks and shoes.
|No sneakers or other casual attire, please
Deadline for December 2013: August 30, 2013
Steps for Graduation
- Ensure that your major, minor and/or concentration is accurate in Banner. If you determine that you need to declare or change this information, please submit the Declaration of Major form.
- Meet with your advisor to ensure that you are on track to graduate and have met all graduation requirements.
- Generate and review your CAPP degree evaluation in banner. Follow the instructions, "How to Run Your FSU CAPP Degree Audit."
- You must check your FSU student email account regularly throughout the semester. The Office of the Registrar will periodically send graduation status and commencement information to your FSU email account.
- Complete a graduation application and pay the application fee by the deadline indicated.
- Submit your graduation packet to the Office of the Registrar. Your packet should include the following:
- Graduation Application (You must sign)
- Departmental Curriculum Planning Guide or CAPP Degree Evaluation (Signed by your advisor or chair)
- Receipt for the paid graduation fee
- Order your regalia and invitations. Contact the University Bookstore at (910) 672-1322 for details and pricing.
- Complete the graduating senior survey. It is mandatory for those earning a bachelor’s degree to complete the survey. For more information, please contact Amaka Umerah at (910) 672-2088 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete your Financial Aid Exit Interview. Contact the Office of Financial Aid at (910) 672-1325 for details.
Please Remember to:
- Clear up all HOLDS.
- Ensure that all course waivers, substitutions, transfer courses, "I" grades and course repeat forms have been received and processed by the Registrar’s Office.
- Ensure that your GPA meets the requirements for your degree program.
- Ensure that you've earned the minimum number of total hours required for your degree program.
- Ensure that your name and permanent address are correct in Banner (ie. spelling, suffixes, middle name initial and spelling). Note: The way that your name is shown in Banner is how it will appear on your diploma.
- Complete all of your final exams and receive grades - NO "Fs" or "Is".
- Ensure that your billing account balance is ZERO. For Yearbook and Senior portrait information, please contact Dennis McNair at (910) 372-1704.