Spring 2013 Graduates must wait 2-3 weeks to request official transcripts. Transcripts requested online prior to this time may not have final grades, final GPAs and the degree awarded information.
Estimated Processing Time
- Transcripts are no longer available for pick-up.
- Online requests using Banner- FREE
- Walk-in, mailed in and faxed in requests-$5.00
- Requests made in person will be MAILED to the address indicated the next business day.
- Students can submit only one request per day at three transcripts per request.
Do you have any type hold that would prevent you from receiving a transcript?
- Yes - You must clear the account matter with the appropriate office. Once the hold has been cleared, make your transcript request.
- No - Make your request online, mail-in or walk-in.
You will need your banner id and pin number. See Link below for detailed instructions.
If you have any type account hold that would prevent this office from printing your transcript, your online request will not print.
Complete and sign the TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM. Mail it to:
Office of the Registrar
1200 Murchison Road, 3rd Floor Lilly Building
Fayetteville, NC 28301
- Please include a money order at $5.00 per transcript.
- Please allow five (5) to ten (10) business days for mail-ins.
- If you have any type account hold that would prevent this office from printing your transcript, your money order and request will be sent back to you.
During peak periods, all request types may take five (5) to ten (10) business days. Peak periods are registration, midterm grading, final grading and commencement.
The university does not accept e-mail or phone requests.
Complete the TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM and fax to (910) 672-1423.
Please ensure you have printed the receipt number on your request form; if not, the request will not be processed.
Please allow five (5) to ten (10) business days for mail-ins.
If you have any type account hold that would prevent you from receiving a transcript, your check or money order and request will be sent back to you.