Return to the Fayetteville State University Home Page

Office of the Registrar

FSU HomeRegistrarTransfer Students

Transfer Students

Reverse Transfer and the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement policy:
A student who transfers from a North Carolina community college before earning the Associate in Arts (AA) or Associate in Science (AS) degree and who subsequently applies for one of these degrees through the North Carolina Reverse Transfer Program may request, through his or her department chair or advisor, that his or her records to be reviewed as fulfilling the University's general education requirements under the current Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) while still enrolled as a degree-seeking student. If the student has already met the University general education requirements through earned credit or enrollment of the course(s), there will not be any adjustments to the student's record.

A Constituent Institution of The University of North Carolina