FSU Home → ResLife
Greetings! It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Office of Residence Life at Fayetteville State University. Living on campus is your opportunity to build long lasting relationships and participate in the total college experience!
Residence Life aspires to make campus living an extension of your own home that you will find accommodating. We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities available to you through Residence Life and on-campus living!
- The Residence Life Team!
Move-in will start at 12:00 PM on Friday, January 9, 2015. You will forfeit your space if it is not claimed by January 12, 2015. At that point, you will need to come to the Residence Life main office for a new assignment.
1. If you paid your $125 application fee as of August 8th 2014 and have yet to receive an housing assignment. ( On your designated check-in date, you will come directly to Williams Hall Residence Life to be assigned).
2. If your call is regarding building or room changes at this time. ( We are no longer doing any changes). Those changes will have to be address after late registration.
3. If you have concerns regarding move-in date and time (attached you will find information that applies to 2014 Freshmen/Transfers and FSU Returning Students).
4. If you have any special request regarding move-in (please contact Mrs. Jones, Mr. Johnson, or Mrs. Jackson via email).
5. If you are a student inquiring on cancellation (please contact Ms. Jackson via email for those instructions).
For all other inquires, your call is very important to us, however, in the event you call and receive no answer or experience a longer than normal hold time please bear with us and we will assist you as quickly as possible! Again thank you for your patience during this extremely busy time!
Residence Life Team
Department of Residence Life Overview
The Office of Residential Life on the campus of Fayetteville State University seeks to create a safe, supportive and inclusive living-learning community that fosters the academic success and personal growth of each resident student through purposeful programs and services that complement the educational experience at Fayetteville State University. We are committed to designing and maintaining not only a caring environment but also one that encourages responsibility to each and every student as we birth leaders.
The Department of Residence life recognizes that our greatest contribution to your education is involving you in the development and implementation of these services. We expect you as students to engage with university life. We are committed to the ideals mission statement of our university, and we strive throughout the year to integrate the meaning of this statement into all our community has to offer. We anticipate that each resident who stays on this campus will do the same, thus creating and maintaining a learning-centered community filled with respect for one another, hope for our future, and of course a little fun
The residence halls on the campus of Fayetteville State University are to create an environment in which our students can feel safe and secure. Moreover, it is an environment that is conducive not only to study but also activities that meet the core requirements as proposed by the university.
New to the University? Click here for campus move in information.
Inclimate Weather and the Bronco Shuttle:
Whenever the University closes for inclement weather, the university shuttle service is suspended until such time that the university resumes normal operations.
* Please check your FSU student email regularly for updated information*
Having maintenance issues? Click here to get started.
The main office of Residence Life is located in Williams Hall directly across from the Lilly Gymnasium.
Office of Residence Life
Fayetteville State University
1200 Murchison Rd.
Fayetteville, NC 28301
Office Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8am-5pm
Main Office: 910.672.1884
Toll Free: 1.888.539.1616
Holly Holliday-Jones, Director of Residence Life