Formerly known as Bronco Hall, Willis B. McLeod Hall is located on the east side of campus. It is named after former FSU Chancellor Dr. Willis B. McLeod. McLeod Hall features rooms that are conjoined by a half-bathroom shower area. The rooms in McLeod Hall are spacious and features trendy bedroom furniture sets for students to enjoy.
McLeod Hall has four floors and can house up to 240 upperclassmen within the double occupancy rooms. It has a main lobby on the first floor, a conference room and full kitchen area. There's also an additional common lobby on each of its four floors including: a fitness room, a computer lab, and TV/pool table room with a balcony view for students to enjoy as they lounge, work out, or conduct business and study. McLeod Hall also has a patio and grassy courtyard for residents to enjoy.
Point of Contact:
Ms. Sylvia Tigs, Hall Director
Mr. William Perry, Community Service Associate
Phone: (910) 672-1502