Professional Education Program (PEP) - Certification Preparation
Offered by the School of Business and Economics at Fayetteville State University (FSU), in collaboration with leading industry experts.
- Preparation for top professional certifications
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Federal Acquisition Certification in Contracting (FAC-C)
- Healthcare Management
- A pathway to high performance, high rewards
- Courses taught by highly qualified industry practitioners
Two Pathways to Certification
Course Descriptions - Non-Credit Workshop Format
Course Descriptions - Graduate Level, Online, Semester Length Format
||To register for non-credit courses, please contact the Office of Continuing Education at: (910) 672-1228
||To apply for a graduate certificate program, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at: 800-222-2594 or click here.
For more information, contact:
Gregory McElveen, School of Business and Economics
firstname.lastname@example.org / 910-672-1994