Rental Check List
We accept reservations six (6) weeks, preferably eight (8) weeks in advance of the event date.
Before You Contact Us:
Review our Usage Polices
Print the Facility Request Form
and have the following information ready when you call the Facilities Scheduler:
- The date and time of your event
- The venue you are most interested in
- The details of the event or performances
Contact Facilities Scheduler (910.672.1724) regarding availability of space
- Scheduler will review the rental procedures and discuss availability. A facsimile will be sent confirming the hold of the date. The Space Request Form must be submitted within one (1) week of reservation.
Complete the Facility Request Form and fax to Facilities Scheduler at 910.672.1724
- Scheduler will e-mail confirmation of your event and will direct you to an Event Coordinator.
Contact Event Coordinator by phone or e-mail to arrange a meeting/walk-thru of the venue
- The Event Coordinator will work with you to assess your labor and technical needs and will put together an Estimate of Costs for your event. If the Event Coordinator feels we can successfully accommodate your event, the estimate will be sent to the Senior Event Administrator who will prepare a Contract that includes the Usage Policies (addendum I) and the estimate (addendum II).
Meet with the Senior Event Administrator and Ticket Services Manager
- The Senior Event Administrator will contact you to arrange a time for the contract to be signed, to receive the deposit and to discuss your ticketing needs. Please bring the completed Patron Services Request Form with you.
Acquire event insurance coverage from your insurance company (non-campus users only)
- Licensee shall obtain and maintain liability insurance, at its sole expense, that covers the Event and all related activities and that names Licensee and the University, and their respective officers, agents and employees are insured. The insurance shall have a minimum policy limit of one million dollars ($1,000,000) for personal injuries, including death; and two million dollars ($2,000,000) in the aggregate for all property damage; and shall contain a provision prohibiting cancellation except upon fifteen (15) days prior express written notice to all insured, including the University. Licensee shall furnish a copy of said insurance policy or certificate of insurance to the Center no later than thirty (30) days prior to the event, and shall maintain such insurance throughout the period during which the Event and related activities occur.