Students register for courses through BANNER information management system.
Once you are inside Banner, you should:
Click on class schedule, choose a summer term and submit
Click on subject of interest and class search
All of the classes that are offered for that term will be listed
Summer Term classes have various meeting times, but ensure at least 2,250 minutes of instruction for a three-credit course.
Online classes (class sections are signified by the letter D)
- Students must officially register in Banner
- Online courses are offered on Blackboard
- Students must access Blackboard the first day of class.
- Students need a computer and internet connection
- Additional resources can be found on the Student Services page of the Online Education website.
- It is the student's responsibility to clear their bill with the Office of Business and Finance.