Army Fayetteville MSW Program
The Fayetteville State University Department of Social Work has partnered with the United States Army to establish a Master of Social Work Program at Fort Sam Houston, Texas in order to meet the military’s increase demand for social work officers and Department of the Army civilian practitioners. >> Read More
- Army MSW Program was created to serve as a force multiplier.
- Program applicants are equipped to practice social work in a military community during their MSW and phase II internship
- Program includes 2 phases:
- Academic phase 1 (14 months)
- Internship phase (24 months)
- Students incur a 5 years and 2 months service obligation
- Establish slots in the Army-Fayetteville State University (FSU) MSW program for active duty enlisted, commissioned officers, and civilians seeking to become active duty Army social work officers.
- Compete with other USAREC accessions to fill up to 30 program slots.
- All applications are pre-screened by the Army MSW Program at AMEDD Center & School prior to being reviewed by the USAREC selection board.
- Once the selection board approves applicants, selectees will be approved by Fayetteville State University for admission.