Office: Butler 256 Phone: 672-1883 Email: email@example.com
- Ph.D Philosophy, The Ohio State University, Columbus OH. 1991
- M.A. Philosophy, Ohio University, Athens, OH.1986
- B.A. Philosophy & Religion, University of Ghana, Legon 1981
- PHIL 110 Critical Thinking
- PHIL 210 Intro. Philosophy
- PHIL 220, Intro Ethics
- PHIL 221, African & African-American Philosophy,
- PHIL 230 Social & Political Philosophy
- REL 311 Introduction to the Bible
- PHIL 345 Civil Rights Movement
- Philosophy of Development,
- Development Ethics,
- African Philosophy & Culture,
- Social Justice, Affirmative Action, Human Rights,
- Democratization, Political Violence, Global Peace.
- Toward a New Philosophy of Education for Sustaining Democracy and Development in Africa: Seven Foundational Principles, Journal of International Studies and Development Vol 2, Spring 2012
- Ethical Issues in Third World Development: A Theory of Social Change, Lewis, N.Y.Edwin Mellen Press, 2011
- The Challenge of Sustaining Emergent Democracies: Insights for Religious Intellectual and Leaders of Ccivil Society, Xlibris, Bloomington, 2009
- Religious Extremism and Democracy, Ghana, Christianity, Missions & Ecumenism in Ghana ed. by Prof. J. K. Asamoah-Gyedu, Accra, Asempa, CCG 2009
- 'The Transformative Power of Critical Thinking: A Case Study from Morrison Correctional Institution, NC, Bridges: An Interdisciplinary journal of Theology, Philosophy, History and Science Vol 15, Nos. 1/2Spring/Summer, 2008.
- 'Reflections on Rev Dr. Martin LLuther King Jr. and the Fight Against Terrorism and Poverty: What Would King Do? Quest: An African Journal of Philosophy Vol. XXII,No..1-2, 2008
- 'The Scientific and Moral Value of Taboos for Biodiversity & Sustainable Development' African Journal of Sustainable Development, Vol 8, 2, Fall, 2006
- Mass Media in Ghana's Recent Political History, Ghanaian Philosophical Studies, Vol II, Council for Research in Values and Philosophy/UNESCO, 2000.