Ms. Gainer been a Program Consultant ll for the Department of Health and Human Services for two years. Ms. Gainer works in Staff Development training direct line workers. She also facilitates trainings for Pre- Service, Permanency Planning, Foster Home Licensing and LINKS 101. Prior this this position, Ms. Gainer worked at a local county Department of Social Services for 15 years in Foster Care, currently called Permanency Planning, and also served as the LINKS Coordinator.
- MSW, Fayetteville State University
- SWRK 475 - Integrative Seminar
- SWRK657 - Field instruction IV
- SWRK 465 - Block Field Practicum
- Youth Aging Out of Foster Care
- Foster Care 18-21
- National Independent Living Conference: Aging out of Foster Care
- National Association of Social Workers
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Fayetteville State University Alumni Association