Test Prep Courses
If you plan to enroll in an undergraduate studies program or attend graduate school, law school, or business school, we can help you realize your academic goals. With test preparation courses for the GRE ®, GMAT ®, LSAT ®, New SAT ®, and ACT ®, Fayetteville State University is Cumberland County's leading test prep solution.
Why You Need Test Prep
Standardized test scores on the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, SAT, or ACT are a major component of your college or graduate school application process and play a significant role in determining the future of your education. Standardized tests help determine your admission status and are often used in awarding merit-based scholarships, grants, fellowships, and assistantships.
How We Can Help
Let Fayetteville State University's Test Prep program help you prepare for and ace these important exams! Our test preparation courses were designed by a team of former standardized test item writers and test preparation experts. Our experienced and professional instructors are highly trained and care about your success. Let us help you achieve your goals!
All Test Prep courses include:
- Extensive live-online or on-demand instruction
- Experienced, expert instructors
- Comprehensive preparation materials, including actual questions and practice tests from the test-makers
- Thorough presentations and explanations
- Convenient access to our team of experts
- Flexible online schedule option