LEAP (Learning and Engagement at an Accelerated Pace) Scholars Program
What is FSU LEAP?
The FSU LEAP (Learning and Engagement at an Accelerated Pace) Scholars Program is a summer program that includes courses in English, mathematics, and University Studies; comprehensive academic support; career and major exploration; and engaging co-curricular activities.
Best of all, the LEAP Scholars Program is free for in-state participants.* LEAP Scholars receive a grant that covers tuition, fees, room, and board - a value of over $2,600!
July 1-July 30, 2018
There are so many benefits to participating in the LEAP Scholars Program. Here are just a few:
- Get a jump-start on your degree...take 6-7 CREDITS FOR FREE!!!
- Join a network of students with similar interests and career goals.
- Learn practical leadership skills.
- Experience life on a college campus.
- Explore a potential career.
- Learn about campus resources.
- Meet FSU faculty and staff.
- Participate in informational leadership symposiums.
- Ethics & Civic Engagement: Gain the tools and expertise you need to start influencing real social change in your community and career.
FSU LEAP Scholars Program is an invitation-only summer program for first-time freshmen admitted for fall 2018.The program offers classes in English and math, so if you already have credit for those, you may not attend LEAP.
Space in FSU LEAP is limited. After students are invited by FSU's Office of Admissions, spaces are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis until the program is full.Once you receive your participant contract in the mail, return a signed copy to the Office of Admissions to secure your space in the program. After Admissions receives your contract, you will receive an enrollment confirmation via email.*Out-of-state students may participate, but they must pay the difference between resident and non-resident costs.
Tuition Difference (approximate cost; subject to change slightly according to summer session II costs):
- 6 credits: $792.00
- 7 credits: $924.00
Student Accounts and Perkins Office Hours:
Cashier's Office Hours:
Phone: (910) 672-1155
Fax: (910) 672-1494
For questions regarding payments, please visit
To pay your bill, please visit Make a Payment.
DEADLINE: July 8th