Return to the Fayetteville State University Home Page

Department of Biological Sciences

FSU HomeBiologyFAQ


1.  Q: Where is the Biology Department office? A: In Lyons Science Annex Room 124.  

2.  Q: I have been getting my PIN from my advisor, has the process changed? A:  We have hired a permanent academic advisor who will guide you and give you the PIN.  Her name is Shawnta Cummings.  Her office is in LSA 220, (910) 672 2625,  

3.  Q: What is a CAPP? A:  Your CAPP is a degree audit.  A degree audit is done by the banner system.  It compares your transcript to the curriculum you are in and identified which courses are needed to progress in your program.  You can access banner HERE.  You should run you own CAPP each semester and go over it with an advisor.

4.  Q: I have a learning disability and need special conditions when I take exams.  How does this work at FSU? A: Please contact Ms. Victoria Ratcliff in the Center For

Personal Development:
Spaulding Building, Room 155
1200 Murchison Road
Fayetteville, NC 28301.4298
Office Phone: 910.672.1222/1203
Fax Number: 910.672.1389 You will need to bring documentation of your disability.  Once approved, Ms. Ratcliff will draft a letter and send it to your instructors.  You must remind your instructor prior to exams so they may make any special exam arrangements.  

A Constituent Institution of The University of North Carolina