Office of Development
The Capital Campaign $25,000,000
Scholarships for Deserving Students
Professional Development for Faculty and Staff
Student Enrichment and Global Enhancement
Center for Defense and Homeland Security
Military and Veterans Partnerships
Support for Scholar Athletes
Ways to Give
- Mail: Send a contribution via mail to our office address using a giving envelope.
- Online: Make a safe and secure gift using your debit or credit card for a designation of your choice.
- In-Person: Drop off your gift at our office, Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Text: Text the codeword FSU to 41444 to give on your mobile device using your credit or debit card.
- Phone: Call our Gift Processor at (910) 672-1311 for assistance with a gift over the phone.
- Matching Gift: Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees, even upon retirement.
- Payroll Deduction: Faculty and staff who wish to support FSU can opt for payroll deduction.
A gift to the Annual Fund supports our students, faculty, and programs in the most direct way to make a positive impact on the educational experience and immediate needs. For more information on making a contribution to the Annual Fund, please contact Ms. May Rodriguez, Assistant Director of Development, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (910) 672-1681.
The 1,000 Broncos campaign is an umbrella organization designed to generate scholarship support for FSU athletics department. The campaign ensures our student-athletes enjoy the best possible athletic and collegiate experience. Our organization oversees fund-raising efforts by initiating communication and plannings events that seek to connect alumni, parents, and friends with FSU athletics to achieve and sustain excellence in intercollegiate athletics. For more information, please visit our Athletics webpage or contact the Assistant Athletics Director, Mr. Michael J. King, via email at email@example.com or by phone at (910) 672-2565.
Contributions made to the University of $25,000 or more are considered Major Gifts. Endowments allow the University to accure interests on the principal fund that can be used towards scholarships, professorships, or other campaign priorities. For more information on how to establish an endowment or if you would like to consider making a Major Gift, please contact Ms. Jalisha Pone, Associate Director of Development, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (910) 672-1682.
We can help you and your financial advisor(s) develop a gift plan that meets your financial and philanthropic goals to support FSU. A properly planned gift may help you reduce or eliminate capital gains and gift and estate taxes. You may realize immediate tax savings as well. Real estate, tangible property, and securities can be turned into gifts with immediate tax benefits. If you are interested in exploring your options about planned giving, please visit our FSU Legacy site or contact Mr. Gary Melchiorri, Director of Planned Giving, via email at email@example.com or by phone at (910) 672-2279.
As FSU continues to evolve into a national and global educational resource, greater emphasis will be placed on building relationships with key corporate and foundation contacts. If you are an alum or friend of FSU, we encourage you to contact us to discuss how we might partner with your organization through specific projects and other initiatives. For more information, please reach Dr. Tamara Holmes Brothers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (910) 672-1349.