$10KDegree Pathway Partnership
Fayetteville State University has partnered with several North Carolina Community Colleges so that associate's degree recipients can complete an online Bachelor's degree at FSU for a maximum "out of pocket" cost of $10,000.
- Blueridge Community College
- Bladen Community College
- Brunswick Community College
- Central Carolina Community College
- Davidson Community College
- Edgecombe Community College
- Fayetteville Tech Community College
- Guilford Tech Community College
- Isothermal Community College
- Johnston Community College
- Piedmont Community College
- Richmond Community College
- Sampson Community College
- Wayne Community College
How it Works:
(for illustrative purposes only, individual costs will vary):
Cost of Associate's Degree (60 credits): $5,000
Cost of 4-Year Degree Completion (60 credits): $8,000
Total Cost of 4-Year Degree: $13,000
Fayetteville State University Grant: ($3,000)
Student's Total "Out of Pocket" Cost: $10,000*
*"Out of pocket" costs refer to costs not covered by financial aid. Your cost may be much less than $10,000 if you are eligible for federal or state need-based grants.
Note: Cost estimates assume that student maintains continuous enrollment, enrolls in required courses only, earns final grades of A, B. or C, and does not withdraw from classes. FSU will provide an institutional scholarship each semester as needed to make sure total "out of pocket" cost does not exceed $10,000.
Please complete the Intent to Enroll Form if you would like to enroll in the $10K Degree Pathway.
**The $10K Degree Program is currently only available to graduates of partner institutions.
- Be a North Carolina resident for purposes of tuition calculation.
- Submit a FAFSA application for each year of enrollment.
- Complete an "Intent to Enroll" form for the $10,000 degree pathway.
- Enroll only in courses specified in the curriculum guide for the selected pathway.
- Earn a grade of A, B, or C in all required courses.
- Earn an associate's degree from a partner school** in one of the approved curricular pathways.
- Apply for admission to FSU no later three months in advance of anticipated enrollment at FSU. (Application fee will be waived.)
"Intent to Enroll" form
To indicate your interest in the program, submit the Intent to Enroll form to Donte' Wise '08, Senior Assistant Director of Admissions, Transfer Coordinator, at email@example.com.
*The 10K Degree Program is currently only available to graduates of Richmond Community College, Fayetteville Technical Community College, Guilford Technical Community College , Davidson County Community College, Isothermal Community College, Johnston Community College, Bladen Community College, and Blue Ridge Community College.